Monday, April 27, 2009

KOTA SAMARAHAN, SARAWAK

Erghhh...



I've written my entry but when I tried to publish it, a pop window said I've requested an illegal action! Whatever lah!



***



The interview last week turned out to be one of the most friendliest interviews I've attended so far. The interviewers were nice and the 'company' even provided breakfast for us. Ain't that wonderful. I don't know whether I got the job or not, but they seemed to like me very much hahahaha, and erm, they did ask me a killer question.



"Where do you prefer to work?"



"If possible, I'd like to work here?"



"Ok, other than here, where would be your next destination?"



"Malacca would be a good place to work too" (smile)



"So, that's the furthest that you're willing to go?"



(I was having a sore throat on that day, so my voice was like chipsmore, kejap ada kejap takde)



"I have --- friends --- in Samarahan"



"Excuse me?"



"--- Samara--han"



"O you mean Kota Samarahan...that's good! What do you think about that place?"



"It's an interesting place" (smiled tak berapa nak ikhlas)



"What did your friends say about Kota Samarahan? Do "



"

1 comment:

saljuhumairah said...

jauh tuh...tapi best pe.... banyak ilmu dapat dok jauh3 nih..

semoga jadi warga mara nanti..
ameen..