Saturday, July 26, 2003

Been busy with my mid term exams last week. And unfortunately my lecturer asked us to sit for another mid-term exam bcos he said we can't pass the exam the way we wrote in our answer scripts. He asked me whether I wanna take it again, so I asked him back what did i get for the paper...then he simply said "Well I think you (and another 2 frens) did slightly better, but I haven't graded it yet, I just had a glimpse of it." What kind of answer is that, i thought lecturers were supposed to mark the papers thoroughly...erm, dunno lah! I just don't get it why there are some many lecturers who like to make the students suffer. Bro. Salim told us in class...lecturer being strict is one thing but being STINGY is another...well he's definitely right! Erm...and this one week holiday will be specifically dedicated to my four long assignments...good luck to myself then :p.

No comments: